Blessings for Braden

Welcome to our blog! Braden is a 2 year old little boy who has been diagnosed with Neuroblastoma. Nueroblastoma is a childhood cancer that is most often found in children under the age of 10. Our hope is that God will heal Braden completely and that his story will help others draw closer to Jesus.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pray for Braden tomorrow, Monday 5-21

Tomorrow we return to Scottishrite early in the morning for Braden to have a CT/needle biopsy of the lymphnod in his neck. They are trying to rule out if this is realated to the tumor in his stomach. We feel hopeful that it will not be related. We continue to pray for miracles for our precious one.
" Believe on the evidence of miracles themselves. I tell you the truth. Anyone who has faith in ...Me; he will do even greater things, and I will do whatever you ask in my name: you may ask Me for anything in My name, and I will do it."
John 14: 11-14
Dear Lord,
I ask that you protect my angel from this terrible disease and heal his precious body. I pray that the lymphnode in his neck is nothing but a reactive lymphnode and has nothing to do with the tumor in his stomach. I pray that the chemo is working on his body and that the tumor will dissapear by your healing hands. With all these things, I ask in Your Name. AMEN!
Please pray this prayer with me for Braden.

No comments:

Post a Comment