Blessings for Braden

Welcome to our blog! Braden is a 2 year old little boy who has been diagnosed with Neuroblastoma. Nueroblastoma is a childhood cancer that is most often found in children under the age of 10. Our hope is that God will heal Braden completely and that his story will help others draw closer to Jesus.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jessica FB Post 5.17.12

Long night in the Boozer household last night.  We got home from Chemo around 8:30pm.  We were all exhuasted.  Braden woke up around 11:30pm with vomiting.  So we were changing sheets and cleaning up.  I brought Braden in the bed with me while Daddy slept on the couch to give B more room to be comfortable.  What a great Daddy!! As I was just getting back to sleep B got sick again.  We gave him some Nausea medicine and he slept the rest of the night.  My poor baby is at home sick today and I have to go to work because I have to get my time in for insurance.  This is so frustrating. I just pray that he has a good day today.  I know he is in good hands because he is with Grandma.  Thank you for continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment